US IT Recruiter (Night shift Role)
Website Element Technologies Inc
Manage the entire life cycle of the recruitment process for clients in the US.
Skills required and Responsibilities
1. In-depth knowledge of hiring practices and existing laws with respect to the US market.
2. Experience in building the talent pool for the IT department of the company.
3. Must be comfortable working in EST and PST shifts.
4. Experience in recruiting US Citizens and Green Card holders.
5. Knowledgeable about different US work Visas like H1B, E3, and TN.
6. Familiarity with different US Tax terms is required (1099/W2/Corp-Corp).
7. Strong understanding of technical requirements.
8. Ability to display deep sourcing skills and excellent candidate assessment skills.
9. Should be self-motivated as well as a team player.
10. The ability to think analytically so as to consider all applicants and recommend the right fit for the organization.
11. Should have excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to network in order to build an exemplary IT department for the company.
12. Proficient in English.
Qualification: Any Grad / Post Grad from Management Stream.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org