Website Element Technologies Inc
You are responsible to lead the software development lifecycle and develop routines for the maintenance of the profect by designing and determining the feasibility of problem, requirements and proposed solutions.
- Modify software programs to improve performance.
- Develop testing routines or procedures and develop performance metrics and technical standards for the maintenance of the project.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Develop info systems by designing, developing & installing software solutions & determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development & proposed solutions.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science Engineering and 60 months of related work experience to Design Software Applications and alayze project data to determine specifications or requirements.
- Experience serving as technical lead throughout the full software development lifecycle from conception, architecture definition, detailed design, scoping, planning and implementation.
- 100% travel to unanticipated worksite locations.
- Allow telecommuting
Submit résumé to HR, Element Technologies Inc., 15 Corporate Place South, Suite 209, Piscataway, NJ 08854.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com