Website Element Technologies Inc
You are responsible to analyze, design, implementation and testing phases of SDLC using Struts Framework as the MVC for the development and implementation of the project.
- Develop application using Struts Framework that leverages Model View Layer (MVC) architecture.
- Design and develop client/server applications using Java/J2EE technologies for enterprise applications.
- Develop JSP’s and back-end java classes using Web Sphere Application server and coordinating with internal and external resources to isolate and troubleshoot issues resulting with service disruption and outage using Languages C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL. Travel may be required to unanticipated client-site locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or Engg and 60 months of related work experience as a Software Professional.
- Experience in Database design, creation and management of schemas, writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, DDL, and DML SQL queries.
- Allow telecommuting
- Travel to unanticipated client locations
Submit résumé to HR, Element Technologies Inc., 15 Corporate Place South, Suite 209, Piscataway, NJ 08854.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org